Monday, February 2, 2009

We got registered!!

Saturday was quite an adventure. We started our day at Target with the intent of registering for most everything there. They did not have as many things as I thought they would have. We realized that we were going to have to also register at Babies R'Us. Once we got there and saw all the perks that come with their registry, we (I) decided that we really needed to register for the bulk of the items there. So after spending 1.5 hours at Target we basically redid everything at Babies R'Us. I really don't know who was the most tired... me...Steve...or the kids. We survived though. We were able to talk to people who were very knowledgable about their products and it helped to make decisions. I did have to go online at Target and delete several items so there wouldn't be doubles anywhere. I love the internet... it makes some things so much easier.

Babies R' Us
Target
Don't be surprised at some of the things on the Target registry... Steve was gone awhile with the scanning gun... I think he may have added a few things :)

No comments: