Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beach pictures

We tried in July to have pictures made on the beach. There were torrential downpours that afternoon. We did a quick trip down in September to have them made becuase I was bound and determined that I was going to have them. While we were waiting on Michael, our wedding photographer, to get there, Steve and I snapped a few with our camera. I think Steve might have missed his calling. He can take some great pictures...

My family, waiting patiently.....
They look so good together.....
Wow... are these the two that are constantly agruing with each other?!?!?!

Be careful... someone might think you like each other.....

Steve actually got better shots of the two big kids than the professional photgrapher got.... and we love our phtographer...
I wish they could look this happy all of the time.....


Can you tell he is a proud daddy????


As we were leaving Sunday, we saw this store with this HUGE adirondack chair.... I had to get the kids to climb into it and snap a few pics....

No comments: