Wednesday, March 11, 2009

26 week update

We went for our check-up yesterday. I have gained 20 pounds so far. This is a little more than I would like, but has me on track to gain much less than the 50 I gained with Sarryn and David. The ultrasounds still look good. In about two weeks, Dana is going to do measurements to see how big she is and try for some really good 3-D shots. I can't wait to see how much she is growing. With as much as she is moving, I think she has a future in soccer. My fundal measurement is 29 cm now, which is bigger than expected but the doctor didn't seem worried. Steve is a little bummed that he might not get to have an itty, bitty little baby (around 6 pounds). I just laughed and said she probably wouldn't be quite that small. We have signed up for the classes at the hospital and are going to sign Sarryn and David up for the sibling class. I think they will really enjoy it.

No comments: