Monday, May 11, 2009

34+ week update

Well, to say that we are having a big girl is beginning to be an understatement. I went back to the doctor on Friday for my NST, Amniotic fluid check and regular doctor visit. Dr. Venus was at the hospital in the middle of a delivery with two more deliveries on the way in, so we knew we wouldn't be able to see him. They did my NST monitoring with no excitement. She did exactly what she was supposed to do. We went over to the ultrasound room to do the amniotic fluid check. We are back up to 28 from 25 last week. Things got exciting when Dana started doing the measurements for this week. As of Friday, our "little" girl weighs 8 pounds and 15 ounces. WOW!!! Some of her actual measurements are measuring 41+ weeks. Dana called the nurse in and they decided that Dr. Venus needed a call. After talking with him, they have decide to push my appointment with him for this Friday to Tuesday (tomorrow). They are going to redo everything they did on Friday and then see what he has to say. I am still crossing my fingers for a June 5th delivery, but an earlier date might become a reality. Stay tuned for more updates!!!!

No comments: