Monday, May 18, 2009

Doctor visit in Charlotte

We went for our Level 2 ultrasound in Charlotte on Friday. Everything was fine. They calculated her as weighing 9 pounds and 1 ounce, which is only up 2 ounces from the previous Friday. They said that as far as they could tell everything looked fine. The doctor also said that unless she gets so big that I have trouble catching my breath that we should be able to hold out until the June5 date. YEAH!!! It would make things so much easier if we could make it that far. Steve kept all the nurses and office staff in stitches on Friday. He had them convinced that I was allergic to housework. One of the office staff put on my form that I was allergic to Steve. When the doctor came in and we introduced ourselves, he asked if this was the Steve that I was allergic to. I told him that everytime this Steve was near, my belly got all swollen. He laughed. We were able to get a 7 minute video while the ultrasound technician was working. It is neat to watch.

No comments: