Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting closer....

We went back to the doctor on Tuesday for our NST and saw Dr. Venus. The NST went great. We went in to see Dr. Venus. My fundal measurement was back done to 40. Dr. Venus said this was probably due to how she was laying last week. I am actually very close to where I should be measuring, between 35 and 39. Not bad!! Dr. Venus got ready to check and see how much I had dialated and casually mentioned to Steve that if I was at a 4 that we would be having a baby that day. Steve's face got all white and he broke out in a sweat. He was a little surprised. Thankfully we are still at a 2. We go back today for another NST, fluid check and doctor visit. I am really hoping that we can get through the doctor check without being a 4. I would love for this baby to come sometime after Sunday. Steve and I have already planned that if I go into labor on Sunday night that we will sit in the parking lot until we can be assured that she will come at 12:01 or after. She just has to listen to our plans.... yeah right!! Steve's mom is coming down today, which makes us feel better...no middle of the night commutes from Virginia. We feel like with all the preparations we have made for the baby coming early that she will probably wait until June to make her appearance.... we hope!!!

No comments: